Table of contents
- 1 Legal notice and conditions of use
- 1.1 The purpose of this website
- 1.2 Use of the web
- 1.3 User Obligations
- 1.4 Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy
- 1.5 ARCO rights exercise
- 1.6 Claims
- 1.7 Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
- 1.8 External links
- 1.9 Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- 1.10 Applicable law and jurisdiction
- 1.11 Contact
Legal notice and conditions of use
Document reviewed on 25 / 03 / 2018
If you have arrived here, it is that you care about the back room of this website and the terms in which I choose to interact with you and that is great news for me, as responsible for this website.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the features of this website and provide you with all the information related to the person in charge and the purpose of the contents included in it.
The first thing you should do is know who is responsible for this website. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, it informs you:
• Corporate name is: Online Servicios Telemáticos SL
• CIF / NIF B19677095
• Registered office is in C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada)
• Social activity is: Web specialized in several disciplines of online marketing.
The purpose of this website
• Provide content related to the activity of Online Marketing.
• Manage the list of subscribers of the blog and moderate comments.
• Manage the contents and comments of the services offered.
• Manage the network of associated affiliates.
• Market own and third party services.
Use of the web
In the use of the web discover.online the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of discover.online or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the web discover. online or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
discover.online adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, discovering online cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In any case, it is prohibited that the USERS (being able to delete the content and comments that it deems appropriate) conduct behaviors that involve:
• Store, publish and / or transmit data, texts, images, files, links, software or other objectionable content according to the applicable legal provisions, or that according to the estimate of discovering online for being illegal, violent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist, xenophobic or objectionable or otherwise illegal or that may cause damage of any kind, particularly pornographic.
As a user, you are informed that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Online Servicios Telemáticos SL in this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes is prohibited, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
• Their reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by their rightful owners;
• Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
• Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL guarantees the confidentiality of personal data provided by the USERS and their treatment in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, having adopted the security levels of protection of legally required personal data.
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL is committed to the use of the data included in the file "WEB Users and SUBSCRIBERS", to respect their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all the measures to prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data.
The user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
ARCO rights exercise
The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. To exercise these rights, the user must make a written and signed request that they can send, together with a photocopy of their ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Online Servicios Telemáticos SL (that is, C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada)) or by email, attached a photocopy of DNI to: info (at) discover.online. Before 10 days, the request will be answered to confirm the execution of the right that you have requested to exercise.
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers.
The user may make claims by requesting their claim sheet or by sending an email to info (at) discover.online indicating your name and surname, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for your claim.
You can also direct your claim by postal mail to: Online Servicios Telemáticos SL, C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada) using, if you wish, the following claim form:
To the attention of: Online Servicios Telemáticos SL
C / Blas de Otero nº16 1º Iz. -18230 - Albolote (Granada)
E-mail: info (at) discover.online
• User name:
• User address:
• User signature (only if presented on paper):
• Reason for claim:
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are granted on the web discover.online whose intellectual property belongs to Online Servicios Telemáticos SL, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public being expressly prohibited to the User , extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without limitation the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same) photographs, audiovisual material and recipes, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights registered, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to Online Servicios Telemáticos SL indicating:
• Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this Web, since the function of the links that appear is only to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic. Online Servicios Telemáticos SL is exempt from any responsibility for the proper functioning of such links, the result obtained through said links, the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that may suffer the User by virtue of the information found on the linked Web.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Online Servicios Telemáticos SL does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
• The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
• The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
• Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
• The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationships between discovering online with the Users of their telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of Granada.
In the event that any User has any questions about this legal notice or any comments on the web discover.online you can go to info (at) discover.online
discover.online reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web discover.online as this legal notice.