Symptoms of Cystitis. Cystitis is characterized by inflammation and / or infection of the bladder. In most cases it occurs due to entry of bacteria into the urinary canal. They invade the urethra (channel that eliminates urine) and migrate to the bladder, causing symptoms such as the urge to urinate, pelvic painburning Urinary incontinence.
In infectious cases, the most common causative agent is bacteria. Escherichia coli , which represents 85% of diagnosed cases.
But it is possible that the disease has different causes, although less frequent, such as the use of medications, radiotherapy or autoimmune factors.
The condition is considerably less frequent in men, with only the 10% of patients are men.
The prevalence in women occurs due to a number of factors, but mainly due to the anatomy of the intimate region of women, which favors the entry and migration of bacteria to the bladder.
Types of Cystitis
- Bacterial cystitis (acute)
- Fungal cystitis
- Interstitial cystitis (chronic)
- Eosinophilic cystitis
- Radiation cystitis
- Hemorrhagic cystitis
- Glandular cystitis
Cystitis symptoms are common to other urinary infections, and are usually marked by pain in the pelvic area and feeling burning when urinating. But the manifestation of:
- Constant desire to urinate.
- Feeling that the bladder has not emptied properly.
- Painful urination
- Difficulty holding urine (drip).
- Urgency to go to the bathroom and still urinate a little.
- Pain and stinging in the pelvic region.
- Burning and itching on the genitals.
- Feeling of pressure in the bladder.
- Change in color and smell of urine.
- Presence of blood in the urine (hematuria).
- Fever low.
- Bladder pain, located slightly above the pubic area.
- Cloudy urine or urine with blood.
- Frequent and urgent desire to urinate, but with little urine at the same time.
- Burning or burning when urinating.
- More frequent nighttime urination.
When the patient has pain in the back region, the kidneys may be affected. The diagnosis of cystitis can be made through the urine test requested by the general practitioner.
In general, the patient tends to notice worsening symptoms (such as burning and pain in the pelvic area) as the bladder fills up. Some may feel relief when urinating, but the pain is not always relieved.
La interstitial cystitis It doesn't always show its symptoms from the start. However, after appreciating, certain situations can intensify your symptoms. This occurs when you eat something rich in potassium or in the middle of a embarazo.
Is there a cure?
Is there a cure?
Yes, there is a cure. Cystitis treatment involves the use of antibiotics and lifestyle observations. It is worth mentioning that cystitis can be cured, but new inflammations or infections are not prevented.
Other types of cystitis can be cured, but treatment needs to be evaluated, which can include surgery.
As for interstitial cystitis, the rates of definitive solution to the problem are low, and most need constant treatment to alleviate the condition.
Whatsapp Groups Flirt
WhatsApp Friendship Groups